Dedicated to Creating Value
The Center for Growth and Opportunity strives to conduct world-class, policy-relevant research in the areas of (1) innovation & entrepreneurship, (2) health, wealth, and human capital, and (3) business, government, and civil society. Another key goal of the Center is to provide students with immersive, research-based mentorship and to actively build a network of scholars conducting research in priority areas.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The full-time Executive Assistant will provide support to the Executive Director and Senior Director of Strategy and Research in the following ways:
- Manage calendars by scheduling appointments and acting as a “gatekeeper” to ensure all information and appointments are a valuable use of their time
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues, projects, and concerns addressed to the Senior
- Director of Strategy and Research or the Development Director and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Complete a variety of impromptu administrative tasks
The Center for Growth and Opportunity offers great work experience and training to employees. Our focus is on producing research and impactful learning experiences that allow us to understand and share knowledge on factors that increase economic growth and individual opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-driven work ethic
- Committed to advancing the Centers mission
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
To apply send cover letter and resume to HR@growthopportunity.org